Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Senior Manager Board Office - Adhesive Technologies (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Adhesive Technologies provides high-performance solutions across a broad portfolio in bonding, sealing, and coating. We are an international, highly motivated team striving to deliver value to our customers. The Board Office is at the center of the strategic development for Adhesive Technologies and provides a unique opportunity for new joiners to learn about our business and develop meaningful relationships with the main stakeholders. The Board Office is a catalyst for your future career at Adhesive Technologies.
- Support Adhesive Technologies’ Board member in strategy development, strategic projects, presentations, and ad hoc requests
- Develop and drive aspects of Adhesive Technologies strategy
- Develop and support implementation of key strategic initiatives
- Manage and execute projects
- Serve as key contact for Adhesive Technologies’ top management on topics pertaining to Adhesive Technologies as well as Henkel group
- Develop concepts and content for conferences and meetings
- Opportunity to be a member in a dynamic and international team that truly enjoys working together and making a difference for Adhesive Technologies
- Business or Engineering Master’s degree from a top-tier university
- Min. 5 years of relevant work experience, thereof min. 2 years in a strategy role
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical thinking skills, determination to achieve results, and hands-on mentality
- Excellent interpersonal and intercultural skills
- High level of motivation and team player
- Fluent English language skills, German is advantageous