South Korea, Ansan, Laundry & Home Care
Laundry & Home Care Quality Analyst
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Responsible for quality control
- Analyze insecticide SFG, FG and related raw materials
- Execute quality control activities based on MFDS, MOE, KC regulation
- Execute quality control activities based on ISO 9001, ISO 140001
- Operate analytical equipment like HPLC, GC
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum of three years work experience in related field is required
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is preferred
- Basic communication skill in English is required