South Korea, Seoul-Mapo, Adhesive Technologies
Adhesive Marketing Intern
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Support marketing programs and tools in line with local marketing agenda
- Support cooperative marketing programs for key channel partners such as sell in/out promotions, trade shows
- Manage the creation and production of various marketing material on-line/off-line tools and SNS channel like YouTube, Facebook and Naver blog etc.
- Qualify and follow up operation works generated by specific campaign
- Coordinate translation process for locally standardized materials
- Work closely in relation with sales teams, technical departments and marketing teams
- Administer the application used by sales teams
- Undergraduate or Bachelor’s degree in related major is required
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is preferred
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is required
- Knowledge in graphical tool like Photoshop or InDesign is a plus
- This is 6months internship program