ROU, Bucharest, Laundry & Home Care
Key Account Management Trainee
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Ensuring support to Key Account Management department of Laundry & Home Care Division on aspects regarding clients and internal department policyincluding TT topics
- Maintaining sales files in an accurate and timely manner
- Gathering, summarizing and analyzing market information
- Assisting KAMs in their daily tasks
- Assisting KAMs in organizing TMAs per client.
- University degree, economical studies preferred
- Knowledge of: MS Office(good knowledge of all applications necessary)
- Good communication skills inEnglish
- Analytically strong and team-oriented
- Independent thinker who acts and decides objectively and with integrity