SWE, Stockholm, Finance
6 months Internship within Controlling
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- We offer you an internship with an international company, operating in various market areas.
- Being an intern with Henkel means that we believe you have the potential to learn and grow. With the experience you gather you will be well prepared for your future career in Finance/Controlling.
- You will work in our Controlling department at our Nordic headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. You will support the Controlling team with their reporting processes, financial analyses and controlling related projects.
- We will give you the opportunity to take responsibilities and increase your professional knowledge as a member of a professional team.
- You have acquired a solid background in business studies with a clear focus on controlling and/or accounting. You have accomplished at least 2-3 semesters at university with some parts of studies left to complete before graduating.
- You should be fluent in English. Knowledge in any Nordic language is a merit.
- You have firm knowledge in MS Office applications and have advanced Excel skills.
- As a person you are analytical, communicative, open minded, co-operative and a good team player. Above all you are eager to learn and develop your professional skills.
- You are available full time for a minimum of 6 months from January 2022.