Mexico, Huixquilucan, Global Business Solutions+
Jr. Analyst Product Costing
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Correct unitary cost calculation of all the new and existing SKUs of his / her assigned business units in the region, strictly according to Henkel guidelines.
- Avoidance/Reduction of variances by identifying weaknesses and root causes.
- Follow up of the corresponding variances of cost: price, consumption, transfer, inventory revaluation, physical inventory, BAB, CNU.
- Ensure the correct cost accounting through reconciliation between FI & PCA & COPA.
- Punctual and effective interaction with all involved stakeholders in the Product Costing process.
- Active participation on improvement projects.
- Closing Activities.
- Necessary graduation
- SAP Costs Module, Inventory, Manufacturing Processes
- University degree in Accounting or Finance
- Excel: Intermediate level
- English: intermediate level