Marketing and Strategy Manager IMEA Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Accelerate end to end project management on the aligned portfolio.
- Analyze and recommend on overarching key strategic topics.
- Nurture strategic B2B Marketing projects related to the areas of focus.
- Facilitate senior executive’s decision-making process.
- Influence key stakeholders to implement value-creation initiatives.
- Contribute to group’s sustainability agenda on upcoming related projects.
- Bachelors in Chemical Engineering, MBA of a strong advantage
- 8+ years of working experience across Management Consulting and/or in Corporate strategy
- Track records in managing strategy projects that deliver impacts.
- Sustainability subject-matter expertise.
- Highly analytical with a curious mind.
- Strong multi-cultural interpersonal and communication skills.
- Comfortable working in agile mode.
- Capable of generating clarity out of ambiguity.