Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Team Lead Supply Planning - Adhesive Technologies (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Perform supply planning tasks such replenishment planning, rough cut capacity planning and inventory planning
- Manage a team of supply planners for a respective asset group
- Ensure information interchange between demand planners and your team and be responsible for the supply performance of your product group
- Secure proper new product introduction management for your respective portfolio
- University degree in Supply Chain Management or related field
- 3 years professional experience in similar team lead position in supply chain, or alternatively 5 years professional experience in SP/DP role with the skills to become a people manager; international experience is advantageous
- Experience in projects and continuous improvement management
- Proven cross-functional understanding in sales, demand planning, production planning, production, logistics, order to cash
- Experience in SAP, MS Office, SOP II, BW, Reporting, Lotus Notes Team Room
- Strong ability to work within diverse teams
- Fluent English language skills, German and other languages are advantageous