South Korea, Seoul-Gasan Digital, Adhesive Technologies
Adhesive Sales Engineer for Electronics
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Executes local sales plans in line with business strategy to maintain and develop customers
- Executes customer roadmap and manages and closes respective CRM tool growth opportunities
- Executes pricing actions and maintains customers and market share
- Develops and conducts projects in shoes adhesive market
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers and distributors
- Provides input to the manager on customer needs, business trends, competitive situations in territory
- Coordinates with technical customer service team to conduct line trials with delivering required samples and (re)solves customer requests and complaints
- Delivers organic sales gross and others in territories at defined accounts
- Bachelor’s degree in related field is required
- Minimum of five years work experience in sales of engineering or chemical industry is required
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is preferred
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is required