United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Infrastructure Services
Business Assistant (Corporate Services)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Manage initiatives and strategies in line with President and ExCom priorities
- Undertake research, compile and issue special reports, financial data, presentations, , etc.
- Collate and provide data and information by answering questions and requests within the organization and team
- Coordinate with Henkel Corporate teams to various global initiatives
- Liaise and interact with UKI external business organisations
- Support for the President:
- Ensure relevant papers are available for meetings
- Prepare briefing documents as needed
- Filter enquiries
- Draft responses to general correspondence
- The role requires a highly self-motivated, dedicated and practical person who possesses a broad range of people and organisational skills
- Initiative and project management abilities
- Excellent digital skills are required, including MS Office and MS Teams.
- Use initiative to suggest process improvements and changes
- Exceptional written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work with a wide range of people including difficult people
- Confident self-starter, able to work proactively and multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Excellent organisational skills and follow-through
- Sensitive and diplomatic with a high level of confidential information
- Confidence in decision making and prioritisation of tasks
- Excellent time management and attention to detail