Customer Services Intern
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Participation and monitoring in activities of the Customer Service Department
- Administrative support for all area
- Data entry in SAP system
- Contact with clients Reporting
- Degree in Economics or Management
- Very good knowledge of English, basic knowledge of Spanish
- Excellent computer skills: Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Good analytical and creative skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills