Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
International Senior Market Research Project Analyst
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
The Market Intelligence Team in Bratislava is expanding its Consumer & Market Intelligence division and is looking for experienced market researcher with dedication, passion, and enthusiasm for Henkel brands, covering the entire range of standardized quantitative ad-hoc market research methods. Our team is a key player for Henkel´s Global Consumer & Market Intelligence. Do you dare to make an impact?
As Market Researcher, you will effectively implement your knowledge by:
- Independently conducting ad-hoc research projects to validate marketing mix elements of innovations (formula, communication, design, price, etc.)
- Coordinating studies based on research request provided by global Consumer & Market Intelligence, supervision of research execution, data analysis and interpretation of results
- Coordinating the workflow, business partners provide needed inputs within timelines for successful project completion, checking screeners, interview guidelines, quality control of test material, etc.
- Updating the status of research projects in regular checkpoints with stakeholders
- Identifying key learnings, preparing management summaries and presentations for business partners
The Market Researcher has a passion for consumer goods brands, is highly organized, a strong communicator and is keen to further grow expertise within the Global Consumer & Market Intelligence at Henkel.
The opportunity would suit you, if you:
- Speak Fluent English (C1 - written/verbal interaction with international stakeholders)
- Have University education in the field of Market Research, Marketing, Economics, Business Studies, Sociology or Psychology
- Have at least 1 year of proven work experience at renown Market Research Institute
- Are comfortable with quantitative research methods
- Have excellent project managements and communication skills and analytical skills, enjoy turning data into strategic opportunities
- Are skilled user of MS Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, SharePoint)
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Financial bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1650 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.