United States, Culver City, CA, Finance
Sr. Finance Manager - Regional Controlling
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Oversee forecasting and planning process through collection and analysis of key inputs from various stakeholders
- Gather and analyze data related to business performance and develop fact-based recommendations
- Proposes actions and solutions to improve overall profitability and specific KPIs
- Develop and maintain budgets for centrally planned cost centers, i.e. Regional Management, R&D, Academy, etc.
- Prepare comprehensive central reporting for month-end close process by overseeing consolidation activities across various Beauty Professional brands in US and Canada
- Prepare presentation materials for senior leadership
- Provide guidance and leadership for corporate-wide initiatives or special projects
- Assist with the completion of various ad-hoc requests
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance required, MBA or CPA a plus
- 5-7 years of Finance experience in a consumer products or manufacturing organization
- Clear understanding of financial statements
- Strong problem solving/analysis skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks & deadlines independently, meet critical deadlines on short notice, coordinate with offsite facilities & headquarters
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to prepare and deliver presentations
- Proficiency with Microsoft office including; Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Word
- SAP knowledge a plus
The discussion will not precludethe employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.