Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Regional Technical Training Manager (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- You are the ambassador of our core brands LOCTITE (and Teroson) and are passionate about creating new users for our adhesives & sealants portfolio
- You actively shape the future of our newly built Inspiration Centre in Düsseldorf and how we´re bringing face-to-face and digital training to the next level
- Through your experience and customer feedback, you develop future training content to increase LOCTITE usage
- You build and maintain good relationships with institutions and licensing authorities to ensure that our innovative training courses are accredited and continuously developed
- As the innovation driver of the regional training center, you plan the activities and the use of the resources, have a firm grip on the schedule and budget; this way, you ensure the maximum efficiency of all training programs, whether on-site or virtual
- You have a background as a Technician (d/f/m) or an Engineer (d/f/m), e.g. in the field of mechanical engineering, process engineering, coating technology or comparable
- You have 5 years of professional experience in a related role; adhesive know-how is advantageous
- You are keen to interact and exchange with people
- You are digital-savvy and have prior experience in the usage of “new” media
- You are an outgoing, open person and like to present in front of audiences in German and English, as you are fluent in both languages
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.