PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Order to Cash Accountant (Japanese Speaker)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage.
As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Record incoming payments from customer within 24 hours Service Level Agreement (SLA) and ensure payments are posted accurately to the correct customer account
- Prepare payment details for customer payment and records promissory notes from customer weekly/monthly
- Prepare Accounts Receivable (AR) Aging Report and distribute to sales regional and local level; Identify payment discrepancies in accordance with established procedures
- Liaise with counterparts and local customer support group to resolve cash application issues and answers customer inquiries as needed
- Ensure that end of day report/weekly and monthly reports are submitted on time
- Graduate of any Bachelor's Degree
- At least one (1) year relevant experience in BPO or shared service industry
- Must be knowledgeable in MS Office and SAP application
- Must have good English and Japanese communication skills (at least JLPT Level 3)