Key Account Manager Aerospace - Channel Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Steers and drives regional execution of sales and channel excellence roadmap
- Drives and manages regional implementation of framework, policy and channel strategy development
- Drives strategic projects on sales and channel excellence (e.g. ACE) in the region
- Drives global / regional / local implementation of eCommerce strategy
- Enforces channel discipline according to channel growth and development targets regionally
- Determines greatest underexploited channel growth opportunities for the region
- Aligns with global sales and channel excellence for regional roll-outs (B)
- Aligns with counterparts of other SBUs especially for shared distributors (A)
- Cooperates with pricing team and ensures continuous regional price alignment (A)
- Sponsors or manages distribution key accounts at global / regional / local level (A)
- Continuously evaluates existing and possible channel partners (A)
- 10+ years of Account Management, Program Management, or Technical Service
- BS or business degree required - MBA preferred
- Experience with Aerospace distribution
- Experience with structural adhesives, composite materials, and specialty chemical surface
- Experience with Aviation/Aerospace Industry materials processing, part manufacturing
and product and process qualification.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are essential – must have excellent customer interaction and
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Project management skills are essential.
- Willing to travel up to 50%
- The ability to work autonomously on multiple projects is essential.
- Computer skills are essential. Including business typing skills, strong literacy in Microsoft
- Windows, Microsoft Office Excel, Word and Power Point, sales management software, and
- Experience in Assembly Adhesives, Defense Electronic adhesives, surface treatments,
adhesives and /or experience with chemical manufacturing processes is desirable.
- Experience with Aerospace approval process, Advanced Product Development, and New
- Produce Development processes and working channel partners.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.