Italy, Milano, Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Define with marketing innovation plans and portfolio reshapes
- Shopper trends analysis, define best assortment per channel/client, define best shelf layout by channel/client
- Customer Assortment analysis (shelf spaces, product listings, distribution)
- Presenting brand development and Innovation Pipeline to customers, supporting sales in assortment negotiations
- Building ideal planograms and proposals for discussions with customers
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or similar
- At least 4 years of working experience, previous experience in Category Management, Trade Marketing or Sales is mandatory
- Fluency in English and Italian are requested
- Good knowledge of Office package, Space Man knowledge is a plus (or other category management programs)