Ireland, Dublin, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Knowledge and experience of implementing and maintaining EHS management systems in line with recognized standards (preferably ISO 45001 & ISO 14001).
- Knowledge of chemicals, product safety and REACH
- Ability to conduct risk assessments including environmental, task, equipment, chemical and machinery risk assessments.
- Providing day to day EHS business unit support as required.
- Tracking and delivery of KPI’s for the site monthly.
- Delivery of EHS training programmes
- Incident / accident investigations and root cause analysis.
- Permitting systems and contractor safety management.
- Liaising with and reporting to Regulatory Authorities
- Internal and external EHS auditing
- Managing EHS monitoring and equipment maintenance
- Ability to independently lead EHS projects and initiatives
- Support waste management and disposal compliance
- Third level qualification in Science or Engineering
- A recognised third level qualification (minimum of diploma level) in Safety and Health and / or Environmental Science / Engineering and/or Product Safety Management
- Previous experience working in an environmental, health and safety role.
- Prior experience of working in a chemical related industry.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and SAP.
- Excellent communication, leadership and presentation skills.
- Self-directed with demonstrated efficient work methods, problem solving skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.