United States, Rocky Hill, CT, DX
Advanced Analytics Product Owner Intern - Spring 2022
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- As an Advanced Analytics Product Owner, you will closely collaborate with business partners to define the advanced analytics opportunities, manage product backlogs, and upskill business partners to adopt scrum methodologies.
- Support the adoption of analytic products through effective storytelling and collaboration with key partners.
- Lead the technical team to conduct building, scoring, deploying, and monitoring advanced analytics products.
- Create an Advanced Analytics product roadmap, release plan, and own the technical design.
- Create, maintain, and prioritize the product backlog according to business value and business objectives.
- Ensure outstanding product delivery by collaborating with the technical team (data engineers, data scientists, visualization consultants) to turn business requirements into digital products with best-in-class technical designs.
- Enhance current reporting and business partners' feedback processes to identify opportunities for customized experience improvement.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in Business/Data Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science or related discipline with a GPA of 3.2
- Able to intern full-time beginning in Jan 2022 through April 2022 with the opportunity for an extension if desired
- Experience with data analytics, cloud technology, processing large data sets, and working in database, data warehouse, and data lake technology
- Effectively communicate complicated technical topics to business stakeholders.
- Collaborative team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
- Experience operating in Agile, Scrum, or DevOps teams
- The salary range for this role is $43,860 to $62,400. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.