United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Adhesive Technologies
Supply Chain Data Analyst
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Supply Chain Enablement team leads and supports the development and optimization of supply chain operations through simplification and excellence - including integrated solutions and collaboration with operational supply chain functions located in North America.
- Supply Chain Analyst supports the regional supply chain teams with analyses, modeling, data gathering & consolidation in all work streams.
- This role is focused on improving and optimizing supply chain processes.
- Supports data requirements from regional Supply Planning and S&OP.
- Analysis and modeling
- Supports standard analytical reporting and development
- Use data mining to extract information from data sets and identify correlations and patterns
- Organize and transform information into comprehensible structures
- Use tools and techniques to visualize data in easy-to-understand formats, such as diagrams and graphs
- Maintain data models
- Monitor data quality, investigate data issues, and drive correction
- Assist with data testing
- Ensure accurate data compilation, error-free formatting, timely distribution, and relevant content for user community 2. Support regional S&OP process with high quality data and tools.
- Maintain regional Supply Review and Executive S&OP decks
- Maintain KPI dashboard and reports for root cause analysis 3.
- Support supply chain leadership by preparing KPI metrics and summarizing analytical observations for various monthly presentations related to service levels and inventory health Improvement and optimization
- Use best-in-class tools and techniques in big data analysis and modeling to improve existing methodology and seeking for optimized solution.
- Enhance or develop new tools and reports to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Discover and study new technologies and apply the best fit to Henkel supply chain.
- Stakeholder communication
- Provide training of tools and reports to stakeholders
- Collect feedback and new requirements from stakeholders
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand the workflow and process
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Engineering related Working experience:
- 1+ years Experience working with ERP systems preferable (E.g. SAP)
- Expert Excel skills Programming skills (E.g. Python, SQL)
- Data Modeling skills (E.g. Power Bi)
- Data visualization and presentation skills
- Capabilities to process big data
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work effectively with various functions
- Positive attitude and desire to work towards beneficial solutions
- The salary range for this role is $55,000 to $65,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.