United States, Sabana Grande, PR, Adhesive Technologies
Manufacturing Engineer - Packaging
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Executes engineering processes ensuring that quality products are delivered on-time at competitive cost
- Liaises with other stakeholders in order to provide professional support and advice
- Strives for improvements and efficiencies in Engineering area
- Monitors KPIs for engineering processes
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technical development and trends in the field of expertise
- Support Bottling and Packaging operations with technical expertise to resolve operational problems related to filling and packaging equipment, and to develop, recommend and implement new technologies as required, to continuously improve the filling and packaging operational productivity.
- Conducts machinery troubleshooting with the area technicians to repair the equipment in order to minimize downtime and quality rejections.
- Collaborates with Packaging Corporate Group in the implementation of new products to be introduced to HPR, or modifications to existing products.
- Qualify new equipment or technology to improve the filling and packaging process capability to ensure compatibility of the equipment with the packaging components.
- Provide direct supervision and direct support to the Engineering technical group in charge to provide support to the B&P Department.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering required. Mechanical, Electrical or Industrial Engineering preferred.
- Two to five years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Capital Projects experience.
- Automated Packaging Equipment experience preferred.
- Exposure in project management, possessing the ability to lead multiple projects at once
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.