Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Senior Cyber Threat Analyst (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Take responsibility for scheduling, detecting, analyzing vulnerabilities and vulnerability related activity affecting Henkel's technology domain
- Help create prioritized overviews of cyber vulnerabilities by putting them in a context of IT services and business applications leading to remediation actions by the respective parties
- Conduct deep-dive analysis on attacks and share actionable data with partner teams
- Collaborate with partner teams to build and implement countermeasures to protect Henkel's infrastructure and customers
- Follow the latest technology trends, particularly as they apply to vulnerability and threat management
- Serve as SME (d/f/m) for CTI tools and technologies
- Dissect and analyze malware samples, hacking tools, phishing kits, network packet captures, exploits and network infrastructure associated with adversaries to document and perform hunts for related activity
- Master's degree in cyber security or computer science
- 6-8 years of experience in information security, network security, or other relevant security focus
- Ability to identify secondary effects of vulnerabilities and exposures as well as the impact of the mitigations applied to them
- Strong understanding and familiarity with web application and/or OS-level vulnerabilities (OWASP, CVE) and their mitigation strategies
- Experience with threat intelligence and incident response tools such as TIP, SIEM or EDR
- Knowledge of Advanced Persistent Threats (APT) tactics, technics and procedures
- Previous experience in Malware Analysis or Reverse Engineering is beneficial, but not required
- Fluent English language skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.