United States, Stamford, CT, Beauty Care
Director, PMO & Supply Chain Strategy
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Key responsibilities includes: Supporting the development and execution of the organizational and manufacturing strategy, stakeholder management, and communications.
- The Strategy Director must apply a structured methodology and support change management activities within the business, including the assessment of the overall impact of different business scenarios, risk mitigation and impact to organizational structure, reporting, job changes, decision rights and resource planning.
- The Strategy Director analyzes and makes recommendation on matters related to organizational capability, structure and operating strategy.
- Organizational capability concerns resource management, including the development of annual resource plans, critical assessment of skills and requirements for key positions, and developing resource models to support the organization’s strategy in collaboration with Human Resources.
- Organizational structure critically evaluates the staffing of key functions and departments, to work closely with leadership and Human Resources on defining roles and responsibilities and to recommend changes aligned with our strategic goals.
- Aligns the organization set up with strategy and establishes a consistent and transparent organization.
- The Strategy Director ensures consistency and collaboration throughout Supply Chain and manufacturing and manages the ongoing development of the Target Structure.
- Plays in an active role in the production strategy for the Americas in the staffing and execution of the business
- Mines and cultivates key external insights in order to guide internal decision making.
- Task Level of responsibility Percentage of the job facilitates / manages development and implementation of corporate, business or function strategy.
- Manages or executes strategic (incl. M&A) and change projects, transformational initiatives.
- Develops and ensures roll-out of guidance and excellence for change activities (e.g. resource allocation, org. / operating model design).
- Collaborates with top / senior management on all aspects of the organization’s business development policies and initiatives.
- Performs internal and external analysis / analysis of future scenarios to assess future business development.
- Drives process for global strategic resource allocation and org. design (Target Structure).
- Advances consistency and efficiency for Processes and Organization (Operating Model).
The salary range for this role is $180,000 to $225,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.