United States, Brandon, SD, Adhesive Technologies
Engineering Co-Op (spring 2022- summer 2022)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Executes engineering processes ensuring that quality products are delivered on-time at competitive cost
- Liaises with other stakeholders in order to provide professional support and advice
- Strives for improvements and efficiencies in Engineering area
- Monitors KPIs for engineering processes
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of technical development and trends in the field of expertise
- Engineering student; 2nd, 3rd, or 4th year.
- Good basic computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Project) essential, AutoCAD skills a definite plus.
- Ability to perform basic heat and mass balance calculations.
- More advanced Chemical engineering concepts a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and communication skills (oral and written)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.