HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Executes new product development projects
- Develops new approaches, solutions, processes, products within an agreed timeframe
- Executes and manages projects and resources to meet planned objectives
- Ensures compliance with Henkel corporate SHE standards, policies and procedures and
manages the lab and innovation process
- Provides technical support services to Manufacturing and Quality as required
- Executes process develop-s to support x-funct. teams to achieve completion of new
technology products consistent with strat. objectives
- Assures all new products meet international chemical health and safety requirements and
- Ensures that Henkel's new IP is protected through collaboration with internal and external
- Provides guidance and recommendations on patents, trademarks and proprietary
- Approves technical readiness of raw materials and products as well as first production and
- Tests or supervises tests on product stability and performance
- Connects with consumers and generates consumer insights through various platforms