United States, Bridgewater, NJ, Adhesive Technologies
AEI - Industrials - Sales & Channel Excellence Intern-Spring
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Enables sales performance in all regions by standardizing sales process (tools, trainings, KPIs, best-practice sharing)
- Executes global /regional sales and channel excellence roadmap Executes and drives eCommerce strategy Steers customer and territory roadmapping
- Steers and implements (cross-BU) transformational initiatives on sales and channel excellence
- Implements global framework, policy and channel strategy development
- Executes strategic projects on sales and channel excellence
- Develops KPIs with channel growth and development targets Leverages greatest underexploited channel growth opportunities
- Tests and rolls out new applications / functionalities for sales and channel excellence
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in a Business analytics, Business Administration, B2B Marketing or related discipline OR have completed your studies no more than 6 months prior to the start of the internship, with a GPA of 3.2
- Able to intern part-time or full-time beginning in January 2022 through August 2022 (If for a shorter duration than Jan-Aug, Full time desired) with opportunity for extension if desired
- Analytical and problem-solving skills: ability to analyze data and develop fact-based recommendations resulting from the analysis
- Synthesis of analysis into concrete takeaways that result in strategic recommendations.
- Mindset/Attitude: An entrepreneurial spirit and the motivation to take full ownership and drive projects to completion.
- Ability to ask multiple questions upfront for full clarity, then own the project while providing updates proactively.
- Project management skills: strong work ethic and ability to meet project deadlines • Prior corporate experience desired, but not required
- Tools: Excel, Power BI, PowerPoint experience required
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.