United States, Stamford, CT, Laundry & Home Care
Brand Manager, Innovation
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Champion innovation launch leadership for fabric conditioners within the newly created Innovation and Strategic Growth team to contribute to the achievement of revenue, profitability, market share objectives.
- Strategy: Spearhead annual and long-term innovation strategic planning, ensuring sufficiency to contribute to achievement of brand goals
- Financial: Develop and sell-in the business case to support new product launches and long-term product pipeline to senior management
- Pipeline Development: Identify category trends and lead research plans to uncover unmet consumer needs to fuel brand growth. A passion for mining qualitative and quantitative data to identify ownable insights, plus tenacity to align internal stakeholders will be critical
- Commercialization: Manage all marketing activities including but not limited to market research, packaging development and pricing recommendations; develop and maintain relationships with internal marketing service partners and external agencies
- Education: Bachelor's degree required; MBA or equivalent degree preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of 5+ years of successful CPG brand marketing experience leading innovation; prior global marketing or cross-functional experience with sales, supply chain, category management, etc. a plus
- Technical Acumen: Demonstrated analytical, prioritization, and presentation skills. General management / "owner" focus. P&L understanding and proven financial acumen in making effective business decisions.
- Personal Leadership: Strong organization & timeline management skills; demonstrated bias for action. Trusted & transparent business partner, ability to build strong cross-functional relationships. Consistent driver of change, willingness to challenge the status-quo and track record of consistently delivering results.
The salary range for this role is $120,000 to $150,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.