United States, Stamford, CT, DX
IT Web Developer Intern - Summer 2022
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- As an IT Web Developer Intern, May 2022 – August 2022, you will:
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand and define project goals
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, digital products, and technical challenges in an enterprise environment
- Become part of a Global DevOps team by building prototypes and take part in all stages of the product lifecycle from analysis to release
- Apply your knowledge to build and develop new user-facing experiences writing reusable code and libraries
- Expand your skills in A/B testing framework to improve user experiences and website optimization
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in a Computer Science or related discipline OR have completed your studies no more than 6 months prior to the start of the internship, with a GPA of 3.2 •
- Able to intern full-time beginning May through August 2022 with the opportunity for an extension if desired •
- Understanding around concepts like Web Services, SOA, REST APIs
- Collaborating and working within Agile Teams to translate user stories into technology solutions by creating designs, functional specifications, test plans, and test cases
- Analytical and problem-solving skills: ability to analyze data and develop fact-based recommendations resulting from the analysis
- Communication skills: a collaborative team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
- The salary range for this role is $43,860 to $62,400. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.