Germany, Hamburg, Beauty Care
Internship R&D Advanced Research
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If youâ€™re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support basic lab processes like sample handling, equipment and material logistics, "lab housekeeping"
- Investigate new methods and technologies and support in activities around method development and aerosols
- Develop experimental designs using DoE approaches and work plans in the creation of hair care formulations
- Statistical analysis of experimental results
- Support the planning of potential consumer trials
- Work closely with cross functional R&D teams (product development, CTI etc.) in the progression of projects
- Close cooperation with the data analysis experts to communicate the results and make further improvements to the methods
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in natural sciences, chemistry, cosmetic science or process engineering - related studies
- Experience required to efficiently perform a variety of research experiments and tests including setting up and operation of apparatus and equipment
- Experience with design of experiments, statistics or aerosol products will be considered as an advantage
- Strong communication skills in English/German are required
- Very good MS Office application knowledge
- Basic knowledge of cosmetic raw materials and formulations
- Basic knowledge of scientific methods and ability to understand and carry out standard methods relevant to the department
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.