Product Development Lead-Waterproofing and Mortars
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Develop new products in concert with customer needs and business model in region for the responsible category
- Selects correct design concepts and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement for existing ones
- Manage projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis
- Develops and implements methods and procedures for monitoring projects such as preparation of records of expenditures and research findings, progress reports, and staff conferences, in order to inform management of current status of each project
- Plans and formulates aspects of research and development proposals such as timely delivery of project, applications that can be utilized from findings, costs of project, and equipment and human resource requirements
- Ability to define problems, collect & analyze data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
- Post Graduate in Polymer/chemical sciences/technology, civil engineering
- Should have deep knowledge of bituminous products, technology/competition trends
- 10 years working experience in a similar field
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal