Germany, Düsseldorf, Corporate Communications
Internship Corporate Digital Communications - Digital Content and SEO
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support of Digital CC team in the roll-out, implementation and steering of global corporate website strategy, driving concepts for updating global information architecture and content structures, leading Search Engine Optimization (SEO) programs and further CC digital marketing measures
- Coordinate content creation and execution for the new page concepts with stakeholders and experts
- Drive consistent improvement in content operations, incl. quality assurance and content reuse and scalability across different channels and countries
- Support in the planning and development of digital activities, incl. SEA campaigns
- Plan and implement social media strategy for global Henkel YouTube channel
- Support CC teams in more than 30 regions and countries for the implementation of global digital CC projects
- Work with measurement framework and set of KPIs, monitoring the progress and extracting insights for further optimization of content strategies
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of digital/online marketing, media/communication- related studies
- First experiences in the field of digital marketing are of advantage, particularly with websites and social media
- Fluent English and German language skills written and spoken
- Analytical skills, reliability and good self-organization to handle projects independently
- Creative problem-solving skills and great attention to details
- Availability as of January 2022 for six months
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.