United States, Bridgewater, NJ, Adhesive Technologies
Bilingual Product Line Manager (Packaging Adhesives)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Product Like Manager will manage the full product lifecycle strategy for Henekl's North American (US, Canada and Mexico) Packaging Adhesives product lines through engaging and aligning with senior leadership.
- Drive programs to reduce product costs (raw material, operating, freight & warehousing, complexity reduction, reformulations) and to establish and attain target processing cost through collaboration with Purchasing, Operations, Supply Chain, Product Development, driving for optimum product line profitability.
- Manage the management of change portfolio for alternate sourcing programs and the security of raw material supply and allocation, as well participation in the monitoring and management of product margins (raws relative to pricing action) through collaboration with Purchasing,, Operations, Pricing Management, and the Packaging SBU.
- Facilitate introduction of New Products developed through our Innovation Teams key development programs. Coordinate all tasks related to set-up within our organization and systems.
- Drive customer satisfaction for the product line through interaction with internal Quality/Customer Satisfaction, Product Development, Operations and the Packaging SBU and participate on any quality review teams.
- Operate within the guidelines and policies established by the Leadership Team for Packaging Adhesives NAMX.
- Ability to travel 15% to visit Henkel facilities throughout US, Canada and Mexico.
- Bachelors Degree in Chemical Engineering, or related technical/scientific discipline is required. MBA is a plus.
- Proficient in English and Spanish is required as this position will work closely with Henkel's Mexican teams.
- 3+ years Product Line Management, Product Development, Technical Customer Service or related experience is required.
- Adhesives or Packaging industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Hot Melt, Waterbased, and/or Polyurethane technologies is desirable.
- Experience in LEAN capabilities desirable.
- Ability to lead and influence to accomplish objectives through others.
- Proficient with SAP and Data Warehouse systems is desirable.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.