United States, Cannon Falls, MN, Adhesive Technologies
Engineering Intern- January 2022
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- • LEAD EFFORT TRANSFER OUR MANUFACTURING INSTRUCTIONS TO THE NEW HENKEL STANDARD FORMAT.
- MANAGEMENT OF CHANGE FOR PRODUCTS
- COST REDUCTION AND QUALITY IMPROVEMENT
- SET UP MANUFACTURING PROCESSES WITH INPUT FROM QUALITY, MAINTENANCE, PRODUCTION, ETC
- ABLE TO EFFECTIVELY ANALYZE DATA FOR ROOT CAUSE ANALYSIS, VERIFICATION OF PROCESS CHANGES AND/OR CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
- 3 OR 4TH YEAR ENGINEERING OR SUPPLY CHAIN STUDENT
- STRONG INTERPERSONAL, LEADERSHIP, AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS (ORAL AND WRITTEN)
- COMPETENT IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT, POSSESSING THE ABILITY OF STARTING A PROJECT AND SEEING IT THROUGH TO COMPLETION (OR HAND OVER TASKS AT END OF ASSIGNMENT TO ENSURE COMPLETION SUCCESS)
- KNOWLEDGE PROGRAMMING LANGUAGES
- CHEMICAL PROCESS DESIGN
- Able to work a minimum of 20 hours/week
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.