United States, Stamford, CT, Beauty Care
Brand Marketing Intern - Spring 2022
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Expand your skills in marketing development, project management, strategy, and market research while:
- Gaining experience in the Personal Care Category (Body Wash, Hand Soap, Bar Soap)
- Getting full visibility into the product development lifecycle & processes
- Gaining exposure to senior level executives
- Become an active member of our Body Creation team by supporting the Brand Manager and Senior Brand
- Conducting & presenting analysis and competitive intelligence to monitor market trends as well as derive consumer insights
- Supporting the preparation of Project Toolkits for activation go-to-market planning
- Collaborating with our cross-functional teams (R&D, finance, marketing activation, legal, packaging, market research, supply chain, sales strategy, shopper insights) and design agencies as part of our body innovation project management
- Currently enrolled in a Master's degree program in Business (Marketing, or related field)
- Analytical and problem solving skills; ability to analyze data and develop fact-based recommendation resulting from the analysis
- Communication skills: collaborative team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and can-do attitude
- Project management skills: strong work ethic and ability to meet project deadlines
- Laboratory and research skills: compliance with all safety regulations, sound lab technique and good record keeping.
- The salary range for this role is $43,860 to $62,400. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.