Germany, Düsseldorf, Beauty Care
Internship Customer Logistics Germany
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If youâ€™re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Be an active team member and support in all areas of customer logistics, such as supplier steering, interfaces and IT-related processes as well as costs and sustainability optimization
- Analyze relevant supply chain KPI’s and derive suggestions for corrective measures
- Supervise the implementation of a new carrier setup and performance of carriers
- Work on your own project focusing on delivery performance, cost reduction, efficiency and/or sustainability
- Participate in supplier meetings as well as in important logistic projects with global relevance
- Collaborate with colleagues from other supply chain functions such as demand planning and customer service
- Student that has successfully passed first semesters of business studies, which are ideally focused on operations or supply chain management
- Practical or international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad is advantageous
- Firm knowledge and understanding of MS-Office; especially profound Excel skills are required
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills as well as a goal-oriented approach
- Desire to take on a high level of responsibility and put the knowledge gained during studies into practice
- Team-oriented, flexible and analytical personality as well as a high degree of self-initiative
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.