United States, Stamford, CT, Beauty Care
Social Media Manager, Consumer Beauty Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Manage organic social content development across all active social media channels by briefing the social media agencies on business objectives, product priorities, key beauty and culture trends and that which will drive top engagement
- Collaborate with the social media agency and Global Brand & Digital Marketing teams to develop the annual and long-term channel strategy that meets the needs of the brand’s awareness goals and matches the resources available between internal and external teams
- Oversee Community Management across all channels to ensure the brands are attentive and responsive to fans, followers and customers and communicate with helpful and engaging responses
- Partner with Customer Service to ensure all customer service-related inquiries are being addressed by the internal team in a timely manner
- Lead the partnership with Bazaarvoice to oversee the Ratings & Reviews for all brands and manage the product catalog within the system to ensure proper syndication
- Partner with Brand Marketing to execute efficient consumer sampling programs to drive trial, UGC and ratings and reviews
- Collaborate with Brand Marketing and Integrated Agency Team agencies on Influencer Marketing programs providing recommendations for content themes, content trends and analytics on best performing content across brand channels
- Review influencer content for execution that meets the brand equity, brand tagging and strategic linking to owned channels or retailers
- Manage the social media agencies in providing monthly content and channel analytics that share performance, insights, content recommendations and opportunities for improvement to meet KPIs
- Play a key role in all Integrated Agency Team strategy and meetings as part of the Owned Channels team representing Social Media
- Aligning and collaborating with Global counterparts on strategic priorities, campaign development and opportunities for efficiency in product and campaign photo shoots to meet US content needs
- Bachelor's Degree in Digital Marketing, Communication or related field
- 5-8 years of Consumer Goods experience within Social Media, Community Management, or a related Digital Marketing function
- Experience within the Beauty category is preferred, especially with knowledge of the Hair or Body product categories
- Ability to analyze data and make sound recommendations that impact the Social Media KPIs as well as the total business
- Ability to discover current trends and respond to cultural moments appropriately and efficiently
The salary range for this role is $84,000 to $100,000. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.