China, Shanghai-Zhangjiang, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Contributes to strategic, tactical planning. Participate pro-actively in teams and demonstrate personal contributions.
- Follow Safety KPI and contribute as individual roles.
- Demonstrate independent problem-solving capability with assigned projects and deliver on time.
- Interact with customers effectively and meet customer’s “needs”. Manage workload efficiently and independently.
- Develop innovative analytical methods to meet technical challenges and solve customer problems.
- Responsible for Chromatography analysis and maintenance of Chromatography related instruments in Adhesive innovation analytical team.
- Communicate with internal requester in understanding the analytical needs and design proper chromatography related experiments to deliver analytical solutions.
- Develop innovative Chromatography analysis methods for various adhesive business application.
- Train technical people on Chromatography fundamentals / operations / successful application cases.
- Lead key projects by leverage various technical resources and coordinate communication between Henkel internal requester and analytical team
- Work with team to maintain 5S/safety at required level.
Accountabilities (Time in %)
- Chromatography analysis and method development 60%
- Project leading 20%
- Back up for other technics 10%
- Lab 5S and safety10%
- Masters or above.
- Polymer chemistry or organic chemistry background
Skills and Experience Desired
- Industry experiences of Chromatography analysis including GPC & HPLC is necessary.
- Additional experiences in other analytical technics such as Ion Chromatography or Mass spec are a plus.
- Good communication in both Chinese and English.
- Familiar with word, Excel, PPT.
- Open minded, results oriented and good teamwork.
What the Role Can Offer You
- Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths.
- The broad chemistry coverage and innovation driven method design in daily work provide unique environment for your analytical expertise development.
- If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.