United States, Rocky Hill, CT, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Drive awareness of and generate demand for our products and service solutions in NA
- Develop and deploy content strategies that are simple, accessible, and engaging to support our initiatives, new product launches, target device and industry programs
- Implement and translate global operational plan to region with focus on promotion of the brand, tools and solutions
- Deliver holistic packages to be activated through our different channels with a strong focus on digital activation: social media, web, digital events, platforms etc.
- Explore innovative content opportunities to improve the customer journey
- Based on the customer journey, create best-in-class tools to be delivered to marketing and sales teams (i.e. Sales tools such as presentations, demos, brochures, sell sheets; Creative content such web copy and design, videos, infographics, tools for customers & distributors such as e-learning platforms, webinars)
- Collaborate with external and internal resources to deliver innovative approaches to content generation (storytelling through content)
- Interface and collaborate with Demand Generation team to effectively manage inbound lead generation and also support outbound prospecting activity
- Plan, execute and manage regional marketing communication plan focusing on key market campaigns and innovation launches
- Analyze and build different future scenarios to create new paths of business and communication channels
- Manage cross-functional projects with internal and external stakeholders (agencies, consultants etc.)
- Manage, analyze and audit NA marketing budget
- Conduct relevant customer, brand and product research initiatives
- Manage and define NA strategy for social media
- Measure and report ROI of campaigns and initiatives
- Provide framework and guidance for execution in the region
- Bachelor’s Degree – Marketing, Business Management, Communications
- 5+ years Marketing, Marketing Strategy, Content Development, Creative Development
- High proficiency in digital tools and tactics such as Google Analytics, Adobe CQ5 content management system, Sprinklr, ABM, content collaboration systems
- Strong understanding of the digital customer experience and eagerness to leverage innovative and disruptive thinking to build processes and structures for marketing new products, services, solutions
- Customer focused attitude
- SEO/PPC experience, certifications preferred
- Highly motivated, energetic, and eager to make an impact
- Strong presentation capability, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- High proficiency with PC applications: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- The salary range for this role is $95,900 to $139,00. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.