Germany, Düsseldorf, Netherlands, Amsterdam, Adhesive Technologies
Regional Head of Material Master Data Management Adhesive Technologies (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Leverage effective relationship building among business partners to understand the data needs, data dependencies and identify opportunities for business process standardization, ensuring high employee engagement and managing staff career progression
- Mentor, develop and motivate people
- Collaborate with senior management to understand future requirements and direction of the business to chart out data strategy in support of customer centricity, digital transformation, and business growth
- Establish and implement (master) data management capabilities and best practices aligned with the business, Digital Transformation and Data & Analytics goals and priorities
- Promote and stabilize MDM as a core function to the entire commercial organization
- Provide project leadership and direction on one or more projects while maintaining a high-quality level of service
- Drive consistent metrics to measure efficiency in creation and quality of data and implemented solutions in line with the global strategy
- Identify risks and drive continuous improvements in data management through technological innovation, operational improvement, and championing adoption
- Completed university degree in a relevant field
- 8-12 years relevant work experience of which 3-5 years relevant experience in leading MDM
- Leadership skills, drive for results, ability to act under high pressure
- Self-employed, initiative, pro-active attitude, goal oriented and flexible attitude
- Out-of-the-box thinking and change management skills are essential
- Strong personality that is both flexible on some occasions and firm on others
- Strong ability to build networks and work with people with different backgrounds & from different departmental & geographical cultures at various hierarchical levels
- Capability to initiate and lead process improvements
- Ability to build successful teams
- Experience with SAP, MDM, MDG, MDQ
- Excellent professional communication in English, German and other languages are advantageous
The position can be based in Düsseldorf (Germany) or Amsterdam (Netherlands).
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.