Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Manager Program Office (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Oversee all major IT projects/programs of our digital unit Henkel dx
- Act as link between Henkel dx leadership team and project/program managers
- Identify risks and issues and bring them to timely resolution; drive escalation as needed
- Ensure the completion of major projects/programs in time, quality, and budget
- Set up and ensure execution of a project communication plan
- Measure, track and report on major project/program milestones and present status to project sponsors and steering committees (up to Management Board level)
- Master's degree in Business Administration or IT
- Strong work experience in IT Project Management (SAP knowledge beneficial)
- Good understanding of complex IT landscapes (e.g. End-to-End value chain processes and system integration)
- Great stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Outstanding MS PowerPoint skills and advanced skills in MS Excel
- Fluent in English with high confidence in both verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills is a must; additional German skills are beneficial
- Consultancy and/or corporate background required
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.