Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Internship in International Finance - Laundry & Home Care
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Work in an international, dynamic, and agile team at headquarters constantly striving to shape the future of Laundry & Home Care
- Actively support top management as a business partner in decision-making and steering of the global Laundry & Home Care business with intense exposure
- Collaborate closely with various international stakeholders and departments around the globe
- Actively drive change, e.g. by developing global state of the art controlling & reporting processes and tools or getting involved in our M&A and Strategy projects
- Drive ongoing digitalization of Finance and Controlling
- Ideal position for top talents to accelerate their career
- Top student who has passed at least four semesters of business-related studies, ideally focused on controlling, finance or accounting
- First relevant work experience, preferably internationally in area of Finance, e.g. Controlling, M&A, Corporate Finance
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Profound knowledge in Microsoft Office tools, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Team player with excellent communication and very strong analytical skills
- Ability to work on various tasks in parallel
- Pro-active mindset, out of the box thinking and high degree of performance orientation
- Flexible start dates, minimum duration 4 months, preferably 6 months
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.