Mexico, Huixquilucan, Infrastructure Services
Regional Health Manager LATAM
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- This role will function as an important expertise and resource on occupational health, industrial hygiene, and medical topics in LATAM Regional organization across the Businesses and Functions. The role will develop and continuously improve Occupational Health. Industrial Hygiene & Medical standards, program, tools, training, and work processes in compliance with all related national laws / regulations and corporate standards/policies; Work with each site to have a site-specific roll plan for implementation in line with regional strategic plan.
- Develop strategy for regional medical policies, standards, information, best practices and trainings to improve simplification and ensure consistent delivery of quality care and employee engagement.
- Develop strategy for technical support/guidance for medical monitoring programs and the evaluation of potential health allegations.
- Develop strategy for guidance and coordination to Regional Sites as needed for Crisis Management preparedness and Business Continuity.
- Develop strategy for guidance and support to Regional Sites as needed for Regional Health Promotion Programs and other Health and Wellbeing initiatives.
- Effectively coordinate and lead multi-functional teams to develop and roll out regional innovative initiatives and processes.
- Professionally represent the occupational health and wellbeing function, engaging with regional/country/site leadership, HR, Legal, SHE, and other business leaders regarding policy, medical programs and use of medical resources.
- Maintain expertise in Occupational Health and involvement in external networks and meetings to ensure input for implementation of systems, giving a competitive advantage to the Company