IND, Navi Mumbai, Adhesive Technologies
Specialist - Market & Customer Activation
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Drive and execute market customer activation strategies within current and new markets.
- Co-develop brand strategy (brand position, brand equities development).
- Execute inbound and outbound marketing strategy and plan, execute and control annual global marketing communication plan focusing on key market campaigns and innovation launch.
- Analyze and build different future scenarios to create new paths of business and communication channels.
- Support and drive implementation of series of market and customer activation related topics in line with overall business strategy.
- Supports external short and long-term marketing communication to capture market trends and impact growth and awareness profitability globally.
- Utilizes innovative communication channels to engage with various customer, audiences.
- Develops overall content strategy, global messaging, positioning, campaigns, promotion and product launches.
- Responsible for social media globally, manage and develops digital focused campaigns backbones e.g. PIM & DAM, website.
- Measures and reports ROI of campaigns and initiatives, provides framework and guidance for execution in India.
- Execution of product launches & market strategy, Market research, Creation of communication assets, working in cross functional teams, understanding of digital landscape and executing digital campaigns, Analytical skills.
- Understanding of BTL Marketing, Distribution Marketing, Digital Marketing, Sales & distribution, B2B & B2C Market knowledge, taking accountability to develop Market, Stakeholder management, vendor management, brand strategy, marketing communications.
- MBA in Marketing with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience.