Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
IT Consultant - NPI Master Data (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Provide innovation solutions to improve end-to-end processes
- Facilitate and implement best practices and innovative solutions
- Identify opportunities and elaborate solutions by using new technologies as well as evolving industry best practices
- Design concepts and user stories for end-to-end processes
- Gather and complement the user stories from business experts and stakeholders
- Support the full BizDevOps lifecycle of a product/IT application
- Write technical specifications or new technical user stories
- Configure applications during the lifecycle
- University degree in computer science, economical informatics, or economical engineering with strong IT focus
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience as IT Consultant in an international environment
- Mandatory SAP ECC or S/4 HANA skills: consulting and customizing in at least 1 end-to-end SAP implementation project in process domains MDM/OTC/PTP/MP or SAP modules MDG/SD/MM/PP
- IT project management in SAP projects
- Excellent English language skills and a good understanding of the German language
- Strong initiative and decisiveness and exceptional analytical thinking as well as effective communication and persuasion skills; Desire to work in an international, dynamic and challenging environment
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.