Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Specialist for Personnel Administration with German and English wanted!
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support to local HR with administration of new hires, salary increases, promotions, internal rotations, award payments, exits
- Maintenance of employees’ profiles in SAP
- Preparation of employment-related documents (contracts, amendments, and onboarding materials)
- Day-to-day communication with internal partners (HR Business Partners, employees or team managers)
- Cooperation with other departments (Payroll, HR Systems) and external authorities
- Fluent German and English on at least B2 level is a must
- Detail-oriented person with taste for administrative tasks
- Open to technical innovations
- Open-minded and agile person
- Ability to work in an intercultural environment
- Team player with good communication skills
- Pro-client approach
- Eager to learn new things and engage in ad-hoc projects
BENEFITS WE OFFER
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.Minimum salary: 1250 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)