IND, Kopar Khairane, Adhesive Technologies
Specialist Customer Service Back Office IN
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- To fulfill all SAP and administrative tasks related to manual and electronic order entry.
- Credit & debit note management, supporting in customer and pricing master data (owned by SBU),
- Delivery note creation, reporting and the management / solution for all type of claims including.
- The agent must have a full overview and understanding of the order-to-cash (OTC) transactions.
- Any graduate with minimum 3 years of experience in Customer service.
- Working experience on SAP is must.
- Preferably in OTC (Order to Cash) related SAP transactions.
- Accountable, proactive thinker, flexible.
- Cooperation and analytical skills to work together with customer service in the country.
- Fully conversant in SAP CS related transactions & reporting functions.
- Good communication skills within all levels of the organization •
- Able to withstand pressure.
- Excellent organization & time management skills.
- Able to make timely informed decisions.
- The role can be split by Order Entry Agents, Claims Agents, Domestics/Export Agents, Country, etc. depending on the Support Office workload and agent profiles.