Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Program Manager - New Business Models (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Henkel Adhesive Technologies strives to be a leader in differentiated data-driven business models and services in the Industrial IoT context and beyond. To realize this ambitious target, Henkel has established a new focus area and is building a team to drive this. The Program Manager (d/f/m) will play a vital role in designing the overall strategy and roadmap, kick-starting the implementation and facilitating the governance and processes to realize this ambitious endeavor.
- Organize, lead, motivate and coach project cross-functional teams members on their daily work using traditional and agile methods
- Develop, lead and maintain portfolio project basket to meet the demands and KPI's for the business
- Regularly update & report on project progress and summarize status of managed projects
- Identify gaps and collaborate with SBU and functional leads to identify and implement solutions to meet business needs
- Act as customer and technology road mapping leader
- Define and manage project milestones to ensure alignment with business plans and strategy – financial business plans, technical roadmaps, customer roadmaps, positioning, risk analysis incl. mitigation plan
- Create "executive ready" summaries of programs/projects being supported
- Gain first experiences in coaching/ mentoring
- Master’s degree in Management, Science, Engineering or comparable studies, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience in program/project management
- Preferably experience in industrial IoT, digital business building, data-driven business models
- Proven track record in managing complex projects in multi-stakeholder environments
- Excellent analytical skills and data-driven mindset combined with strategic thinking
- Highly motivated team player with drive to innovate, implement improvements and achieve change in the global organization
- Out-of-the-box thinker with ability to influence peers and managers
- Proactive and independent working style, high flexibility and ability to manage ambiguity
- Strong stakeholder management as well as excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent English language skills, German is advantageous
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.