United States, Cincinnati, OH, Beauty Care
Sr. Manager, Category Development
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Beauty Care Category Development Manager is responsible for leveraging Consumer, Category and Shopper Insights to identify business growth opportunities that will drive profitable growth for Kroger and Henkel.
- This role will play an integral part in developing strategic planning and execution initiatives that elevate the company’s influence with the customer.
- Proactively identify category trends and opportunities and develop category growth strategies.
- Build customer relationships and drive category partnership opportunities.
- Deliver category and shopper-centric analysis using multiple data points, including syndicated data and retailer specific systems.
- Be an expert on 84.51, Market 6, IRI and other insights resources leveraging insights to influence Customer category reviews, line reviews and internal strategies.
- Partner with our internal cross-functional teams to develop category selling stories and strategies.
- Lead development of assortment recommendations, POG analysis and execution.
- Identify insights and key drivers of category performance (New items, POG resets, etc.)
- Expand shared learning and category insights across the team and broader organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years of CPG experience and 2+ years in Category Management/Shopper Insights role
- Ability to influence decision makers across all levels of the organization by identifying customer category insights and translating into action
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of syndicated data, 84.51 and shopper insights;
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency using Space Management applications is highly preferred.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.