South Korea, Seoul-Gasan Digital, Adhesive Technologies
Adhesive Key Account Manager for Aviation
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Develops business opportunities with airlines, aviation OEM and MRO customers
- Expands market share of aerospace adhesives and surface treatment products
- Executes local sales plans in line with business unit strategy to maintain and develop existing and acquire new customers
- Executes customer roadmap and manages and closes respective CRM tool growth opportunities
- Executes pricing actions
- Builds and maintains relationships with customers and distributors
- Provides input to manager on customer needs, business trends, competitive situations in territory
- Coordinates with Technical Customer Service team to conduct line trials and (re)solve customer requests and complaints
- Delivers organic sales growth and others in territory at defined account
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent is required
- Minimum of three years working experience in sales of aviation market is required
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is preferred
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is preferred