Hungary, Környe, Adhesive Technologies
Transport Coordinator Road
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Planning and optimization of transport orders (sea, air, road and express)
- Ensuring high utilization and punctual arrival of shipments
- Preparation of shipping documents and EKÁER registration
- Coordinate customs clearance process
- Ensure compliance with all legal and corporate standards concerning transport (especially dangerous goods)
- Collaborate strongly with multi-functional teams, on regional and global level
- Follow up and manage KPI targets of service providers
- Support to keep logistics cost on an optimum level and reach a satisfactory end customer service level
- A candidate with degree in Economics, preferably in Logistics or appropriate working experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, problem solving attitude
- High level of IT skills, particularly in SAP and MS Office tools, thorough Excel skills
- Fluent in English with strong verbal and writing skills, additional languages are a plus